Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Emily's Cancer Blog...

So, I saw this the other day, on someone else's blog.  Emily's Cancer Blog.  This blog is about a fifteen year-old Christian girl who has Leukaemia.  So, if you have a heart, please go check out her blog.  The link is on my sidebar, just click on the picture.  Her birthday was yesterday, celebrated by her first round of chemo.  And also, this blog is not just deppressing.  She is actually a very positive person, not just talking about cancer, but other stuff too.  If you NEVER do anything ask again, just do this one, small thing.  Read & follow her blog.  For the sake of everyone who has lost someone to cancer, including me.  Yes, I lost my grandpa to cancer, but I am praying Emily will make it.  Please, for Emily.  Please.


Courtney




If you couldn't find the picture on my sidebar, the link is CLICK HERE!  Thank you.

No comments: