Saturday, July 24, 2010

Haha, my longest post yet... Here goes nothin!

So first of all, I don't know if you've noticed, have you?- but, I have been gone a couple days.  I was grounded from the computer : (.  I left a tiny bit of food BESIDE the computer, but I was grounded until the end of the week- today, Saturday, so now I'm tryin to get caught up on you all!

Now, since this is a long post, I am going to do this tag, I know it's long but PLEASE read all my answers to make up for my time gone...  It would make me feel better : p!

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Oh golly, um, I don't know...
Where's your phone right now?
In my awesomely awesome room!

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Well, it's the weekend now and I'm home... blogging... what does that tell you?
Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Absolutely.  A lot.  Too many times.  Sadly.  Yes.  Many times over.

Last movie/DVD watched?
Um, I honestly don't know right now, probably Marmaduke?
Does anything hurt on your body?
Yes, I hurt my middle finger playing tether ball and it just won't go away!  And then, at karate, we were sparring (controlled fighting), and I hurt it even more!  Gosh, people, give my poor little finger a break!
How are you?
I'm alright, how are you?
Are you excited for next year?
Yes!  2o11!  Now, nobody forget that on 11-11-11 at 11:11:11, make your wishes!

Is your room clean?
Define clean... by my standards, it's standard, by my mom's, not so much!
How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two, one for my head, one beside me.  Sometimes three.
What are you doing?
Um, typing and listening to Dynamite by Taio Cruz, listening to dinosaur by kesha next.
I bet you miss somebody right now?
Yeah, I really, really do.  
What are you planning on doing after this?
Um, probably web-surfing and after that, reading.
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes!  Probably over 100!
Who did you push last?
Um... Probably Celeste, my sister, but not for a while...

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Probably my bestie, Maddie, we were talking about how one of the uber-sweet girls in our school has a brain tumor.  How come I did not know this until recently???
Do you own any band t-shirts?
Um, no, I don't think so, not really my thing...
What does your hair look like right now?
Oh, parted on the left side, straight, smooth (I hope!)
Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yes :)!  I love my girls!  I have four besties, Maddie, Sierra, Shelby, Haydon!

Did you get hurt today?
Not today... Yet
When was the last time you felt upset?
Um... a few days ago, when I was being blamed for taking my sister's report paper (I swear I didn't but they never believe me, story of my life, now you see why I don't talk to them about stuff?)

What are you looking forward to?
My sister coming home from dance camp, oh yeah, and me starting dance soon! 

Do you currently want something?
Yes, I want a lot of things right now, let's see, A few more books, some other stuff  ;)

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water, last night.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
Family-wise?  My mom...
Where are you?
In my parents bedroom.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
Yes!  I absolutely adore rain... most of the time, the fair doesn't count, that ruined the day.  But any other day, I'm out with no umbrella if I can sneak past the 'rents for a moment.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
Yes, but not for long periods of time.
Do you think you are a nice person?
OMG!  WE HAD A HILARIOUS INSIDE JOKE ABOUT THIS AT CAMP!  THIS IS FOR YOU, MARIAH- NO!!!!!!!!!!!! ( I don't think I'm a mean person but no, I'm definitely not 100% nice, you should see me sometimes...)  Evil smile...
Do you like swimming?
YES! I love swimming!

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Yup!  It's fun too!
Do you go to school?
Sadly, but as they say, imagination is more important than education, so why are they shutting us in a cold room, with people who would hurt you, did they get the chance, white walls, white floors, dull, constricting, non-imaginative schools, when you finally can't take it and you're crying yourself to sleep, and lashing out at school from all this confinement and regularity, you get in trouble!  What kind of a sick, twisted, program is this?  This one that is supposed to help us learn?  Learn what, have you ever asked yourself?  Learn that creativity is punished?  That instead of socializing, we are punished for talking?  That should we take a stand, we are pushed down?  I have seen it happen one too many times, students broken down from teachers droning on them until they are just but a zombie.  Going through life without a purpose.  Do their parents know what they are sending their once bubbly, happy children into?  Just to be turned into that?  I have not become the sick monster yet, helped by friends, pressured by many, but I think I am starting to wear down from not only this but this so called "popualrity meter".  A silent curse.  No wonder so many have straid from the right path.  And they wonder why their children's spirit's are broken, with no incentive to keep going, failing grades.  Punishment for such grades but why?  This is our teachers fault!  


Well, that was interesting, I haven't exploded that much for a while! (Is their a word limit for posts)
Do you want to go to college?
Yes, but only because I want to be a teacher.  You know, that one fun teacher that helps you survive?
What do you want to be?
Actress should the opportunity present itself.  Singer possibly?  But now, to reality, probably a writer/photographer/teacher/mom.  :)
Do you want kids?
Not yet, but when I'm um, older and married, definitely!  I don't care if they are a handful, I love kids!!!  
<3!Do you like going to the beach?
YES!
Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
I don't know, it's been a while, I should really go one of these days!
Have you ever had any x-rays?'
Yes, on my ankle, stupid growth plateas!
Who do you hate right now?
Let's go for Tanner, Taylor, Bryce, and maybe "the group"
Who is the last person you yelled at?
I think my mom... But not really yelling, just kind of an annoyed tone of voice... she was annoyed right back, so it's all good.

Who was the last to cook you food?
My parents.
Are you in a complicated relationship?
Yes, a bit.  I do have a boyfriend.  I don't know... But you know, if (insert boy's name here) doesn't stop staring at me, I may have to confront him about that.

What did you do 2 nights ago?
I think that was the day I went to the fair- which was a total disaster.
Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Maddie
Does a hug make you feel better?
Depends on who gives me the hug!

How long ago did you hug someone?
This morning when mom got home.
Anything good happening tomorrow?
Church, I guess
Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
Nope...
Do you have unlimited texting?
I wish!  I have stupid minutes!  UGH!
Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Um, no probably not.  Because I would have to use it as my middle name or just be weird and keep my last name when I'm married and I love my middle name, and think it would be interesting to have a different last name.
You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Oooh, I know this one!  I would get two more ear piercings and maybe, MAYBE a bellybutton?
Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
Yes, *blushes*, a few times.

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
Um, I think, Sierra over somethin stupid.
Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Um, hi!"  "What's up?"  *tries to sound cool and collected... not working!*  OMG FREAKZ OUT!
Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
Already am, so yes... 

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
Nope...
Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yeah, my friends and some other people would be nice!

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yes, I believe in fairy-tale relationships!  <3!  <3!
When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Um, I don't know, like a few days (er, nights) ago.
If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Well-here's my plan!  Move to maybe Cali. for a while when I'm older and have kids, raise them there, when maybe 9, move here again!  I don't know for sure yet though!

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
Probably not, honestly.
Has anyone ever sang to you?
Haha, yes <3

When was the last time you bit someone?
Well, last time I saw my bestie.  See we have this little joke...  BITE!
Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
No way. 

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Yes, :D
Last person to make you smile?
My bestie, Haydon when she called and informed me we had the same lunch together for school.

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
*blushes* possibly, gosh, stop asking such personal questions...

How was last night?
Ehh... it was alright...

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
I'm either sad, angry, thinking, or talking with my MIND.


Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes, a few times.  Totally in the dumps, no one really notices/cares for a while though if that happens.  :(  poor me!
Do you have trust issues?
With some people, yes. Sadly.

Was this a good weekend?
Sure, it was okay. 

Were you happy when you woke up today?

Um, yes I was mildly grumpy but mostly happy.


I tag, (be honest here), anyone who read ALL my answers- and questions (except the one about school, that was a bit long, you don't have to read that one).


Haha, did I break some kind of long post record?  I actually had to take a break in the middle but this shows, I'M BACK, BABY!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be mad if i copied this and pasted my answered them in place on my blog? Like those chain emails you get all the time. =P HaHaHa =)

Courtney Paige said...

I wouldn't be mad at all! Have fun answering (although it does take a while) :)

Unknown said...

I didn't know you felt that way about school! :P