Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm a copy-cat

Hahahaha, I'm a copy-cat.  No seriously though, I am giving full credit to Larea for this one.  Ok, so I saw this post on her blog and thought it was so cute so, here goes nothin!

I know you.
Yes, you. I don't know what you're going through, and I don't know why, but I know something about you that YOU might not even know about you. You are beautiful. You can conquer anything that comes in your way. True people that matter won't judge you on your flaws. Someone out there loves you very much. Maybe you're different than everyone else, but do not let that stand in your way from being the best person you can be. Don't be afraid of what others will think of you. Remember: You ARE good enough, because you are YOU. No one else is you. People shouldn't care what you look like. Your inner beauty shines through in all situations. 


“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ~Dr. Seuss

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Seuss

I am beautiful, no matter what they say.
Words can't bring me down.
I am beautiful, in every single way.
Yes words can't bring me down.
So don't you bring me down today. ~Christina Aguilera

1 comment:

Blythe said...

Thank you for becoming a follower and your sweet comment = ) lol, i believe you, I sometimes put my URL in the comment too! But it is nice to come to your blog and see your # of followers has gone up! I love the first quote, I've heard the 2nd one before! = )