Friday, December 3, 2010

Possibly the LONGEST post in blogger history

Honestly, I would never really say this but, this time, I won't blame you if you don't read to the end... yeah...  Quick update: Life is pretty beast right now, working on the winter look, failed epically at Nanowrimo (800 words), ummm, yeah.  Been pretty busy with dance and stuff.  And now, I got the 100 questions tag, and the abc's tag so um here goes:

 WHAT WAS YOUR:
 1. Last beverage =water
2. Last phone call = Katie :)
3. Last text message = to Nathan
 4. Last song you listened to = Back to december
5. Last time you cried= two weeks ago maybe?
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice= No… once it’s over, most of the time, IT’S OVER
7. Been cheated on = yesssss
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = yup
9. Lost someone special = Uh-huh:(
10. Been depressed = yes
11. Been drunk and threw up = no, thank goodness
FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:                                                          
 12.PINK!!!
13. green
14. rainbow, jajaja…
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend = yes!!!
16. Fallen out of love = yup
17. Laughed until you cried = Happy to say yes!
18. Met someone who changed you = yes, a few different people
19. Found out who your true friends were = oh yeah
20. Found out someone was talking about you = many times
21. Kissed anyone on your followers list = nope, he stopped following me... I hope...
36. Eye color? = Hazel/changes
 37. Relationship Status = Single and proud :)
38. Favorite Book? = Too many
39. Zodiac sign? = Pisces
40. Do you have a crush on someone? = Yesssss… shhhh:)
41. Primary School = LCA
42. Middle School =  LCA
43. Colleges = Asbury or UK hopefully
44. Hair color = Blondes have more funnnn!!!
45. Long or short = medium, but growing it out
46. Height = idk like 5’0?
47. Found a new pet peeve? = ohhh yeahhhh
48: What do you like about yourself? = My eyelashes
49. Piercings? = Ears:)
50. Tattoos? = temporary ones… for now (henna during the summer!  Can’t wait!)
51. Righty or lefty? = righty but can do okay with left too!
 FIRSTS :
 52. First surgery? = oooooh idk!
53. First piercing? = Ears
54. First best friend? = Maddie:) Ily girllll
55. First sport you joined? = first?  oh, gymnastics!
56. First vacation? = Michigan (how many of my friends that know me really well are thinking *knew it!!* Yeah, a lot, I know!)
 RIGHT NOW 
57. Sleeping? = Totally haha, jk… or am I?
58. On the Phone? = not right now
59. Eating? = just finished a cookie
60. Drinking? = nnnnoooopppppeeee
61. I'm about to? = type
62. Listening to? = Little white church by Little Big Town *No more callin me baby, no more lovin like craaaazy, till yew take me down… to the little white church!*
63. Waiting for? = This tag to end
YOUR FUTURE
64. Want kids? = DEFINITELY!  I L-O-V-E kids!!!  (just not yet)
65. Get Married? = Yup:) 
66. Career? = Teacher/ youth pastor
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = hugs definitely
69. Shorter or taller =  idc
70. Older or Younger = depends
71. Romantic or spontaneous = romantically spontaneous!!!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = ummmmm
73. Sensitive or loud = both can be bad or good so I don’t know
74. Hook-up or relationship? = Relationship:D
75. Trouble maker or hesitant =trouble maker :) Wheres da funn?

HAVE YOU EVER
76. Kissed a stranger = no
77. Drank hard liquor = never and proud of it
78. Lost glasses/contacts = certainly
79. Danced in the rain = Oh yeah! :)
80. Broken someone's heart = yes…I’m so sorry :’(
81. Had your own heart broken = yes
82. Won a bet = yup!
83. Turned someone down = Uh-huh
84. Cried when someone died = yes
85. Fallen for a friend? = Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = depends
87. Miracles = oh yeah!
88. Love at first sight = all the way
89. Heaven = yes!!!  O:)
90. Santa Claus = totally, haha, jk
91. Kiss on the first date = depends on the guy!
92. Angels = without doubt
 ANSWER TRUTHFULLY!
93. Done something terribly embarrassing? = haha, are you KIDDING me???  All the time!!!
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time? = NO!
95. Did you sing today? = of coursee
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = never
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = I honestly… don’t know right now.
98. Do you like bananas? = yummy!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = a little bit.  One thing I’ve learned- if you fall for a guy, make sure he will catch you, not hurt you and laugh.  I think it might take a while to get back into it… I’ve been hurt too deeply, it’s gonna take a really special guy.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? =  yuppppp

And another tag:



A - Age: 12 and a half and fabulouss (:
B - Bed size:  twin
C - Chore you hate: dishwasher, putting away clothes, uhm yeah
D - Dog's name: rosie
E - Essential start your day item:  my purity ring(:
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: uhmmm idkkk
I - Instruments you play(ed): recorder
J - Job title: lexington christian academy, full time, no pay :(
K - Kid(s): none right now!!!
L - Living arrangements: With the Parents
M - Mom's name: christine
N - Nicknames: court, courty, coco, ect…
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: uhm I don’t remember what it was for, I was loopy but yeah.
P - Pet Peeve: a lot
Q - Quote from a movie: Well, now, I may just have to… um… go buy a… lamp?

R - Right or left handed: Righty!
S - Siblings: one sister, Celeste
T - Time you wake up: school- around 6:30
U - Underwear: ummm, do I really have to answer this???
V - Vegetable you dislike:  zuchinni :(P yuck!
W - Ways you run late: oversleep wake up and fall back asleep etc
X - X-rays you've had: for my scholiosis
Y - Yummy food you make: pancakes?
Z - Zoo favorite: ummm, like a kangaroo?



So yeah, I love you all and this tag is for followers only!  :D

nk sig

2 comments:

Sara said...

That's one LONG tag, Courtney!!

I totally love long tags and I just started following your blog. Can I still do this tag? *smiles*

Hope you have a blessed day!

~Maya'lee

maddie said...

hi!!!!!!!
yay im ur first bff!!!!!!!
ily!!!!

(ps u forgot the nickname courtsnort =))