Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey everybody!  It's been a while since I posted, but I'm here now!  I am so excited for Christmas!  Who's with me?  Here's a few things that are on my Christmas list:

    
These perfumes!  I absolutely j'adore Victoria's Secret perfumes!
These scents:  Sexy Little Things Ooh la la; Shimmer; Pink- fruity and bright!





Angel Sleep Tees- (Aen-gell Sluh-eep Tuh-eehs)  
noun. The most comfortable pajamas to ever walk earth.





Owl City tee-shirts.  'Nuff said.


Stripe Boyfriend Cardigan - Aéropostale®  Ribbed Aéropostale Graphic Henley - Aéropostale®Shimmery Belted Sweater - Aéropostale®

Aeropostale clothes



Accessories and cosmetics




So, what's on your Christmas list this season?  Post about it, then leave a comment with the link!  :)

No comments: