Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A look into blogging past!

My writing style has changed SO much since I started this!  This was me before:


"Hi!  RANDOMNESS IS THE AWESOMEST THING EVA!

1.  Hi, my name's Courtney... why are you still looking at this line???   Stop it!   I don't like you.  Please read something else.  This is uncomfortable.  You're gonna make me cry!  WAHHHHHHHHH!!!
2.  Courtney likes talking about herself in third person... she really does.
3.  OMG!  LOOK OUT UR WINDOW RIGHT NOW, THERE IS A COW STARING AT YOU...  so tell me, how many of you actually looked out your window?
4.  Courtney likes the fact that she CANNOT say "Irish wristwatch" in plain english, but she can say it in like ten weirdo accents.
5.  Courtney does not trip down the stairs, she trips UP the stairs.
6.  It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
7.  Courtney jumps out of bed like a ninja when she realizes she overslept.  It's pretty epic really.
8.  Courtney started this sentence with her name... YAY!!!!!!!
9.  Courtney is: hyper+bored+found a laptop= random list!
10.  Courtney thinks that if Chuck Norris were a polar bear, global warming would not have even DARED to exist.

Haha, please comment!!!!!  (And I really wanna know who fell for number 3.)  Hehe..."

And, well, look at my writing style now!  It feels kinda good to look back to my first few posts and see how much I've changed.  And yes, the above is a post I posted early on in my blogging time.

No comments: