Sunday, November 21, 2010

If...

I know, it's been um... FOREVER since I've done a tag but, here goes!!!



If I were a gemstone, I'd be pink tourmaline.

If I were a scent, I’d be the smell of cinnamon apple pies in the oven.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be sparkly toms.

If I were the weather, I would be a light snow.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be a laughing face.

If I were a car, I'd be a pink smart car.

If I were a time of day, I’d be a dark dusk.

If were a month, I’d be January.

If I were a place, I'd be a pretty cottage.

If I were a liquid, I’d be lemonade.

If I were a taste, I'd be chocolate and raspberries.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a baby sea horse.

If I were a food, I’d be a loaf of banana bread.

If I were a color, I'd be a bright cherry.

If I were a musical instrument, I would be a guitar or light french horn.

If I were a flower, I’d be a zantedeschia calla lily.

If I were a song, I’d be too many songs.

If I were a planet, I’d be Pluto or Mercury.  Probably Pluto.

If I were an object, I'd be an old western saddle.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a calypso.

If I were a sound, I’d be a thunderstorm.

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.


If you were to take this tag, what would your answers be?

This tag is for everyone.  I love you guys!!!  <3 :)



nk sig

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I'm not allowed to do tags anymore. :( But I wish I was 'cause this looks like fun! :)

Love,
Bleah