Friday, October 29, 2010

The light of the world... (A worship post)




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com






(Please don't steal pictures, these are mine and it's not nice)


Really think about these lyrics, think about them because, well, they're true...

Light of the world, you stepped down into darkness...  Opened my eyes, let me see...  Beauty that made this heart adore You...  Hope of a life spent with You...  Here I am to worship...  Here I am to bow down...
Here I am to say that You're my God...  You're altogether lovely...  All together worthy...  All together wonderful to me...

He is the Light.












So, how dare we not worship Him?  How dare we doubt Him?  How dare we live this life He has so graciously granted us, and not even thank Him for it?  How dare we...  disown our own Father?  -Unknown.                
















"I am the Way, the Truth, AND THE LIGHT, no one can get to the Father, except through me..."






So, if we call ourselves Christians, God-followers, and then act like the rest, we are lying to ourselves and everyone around us...



*Edit:  I just realized that, while going through blog construction, my post thing has been messed up, and you can't see the captions. They are :                  He is the Light.                    So, how dare we not worship Him?  How dare we doubt Him?  How dare we live this life He has so graciously granted us, and not even thank Him for it?  How dare we...  disown our own Father?  -Unknown.                                                                      
















I am the Way, the Truth, AND THE LIGHT, no one can get to the Father, except through me..."

No comments: