Saturday, August 7, 2010

More edits


So, I hope I'm not annoying you guys with all these edits, I'm just excited about using Picnik!  I now have 11 followers- YAY!  So happy!  Oh, yeah, that's my excuse for the edits, it's celebrating!  Yay!
Edit 1:  Most of these will be animals!  Wild...First is before, second is my edits.
















Edit 2: Puppy!













Edit 3: baby raccoon!























Edit 4: acorns??? Haha, Idk what I was thinking!












And, I'm too lazy to label the rest but here they are:

,

 Ok, how was that?  I'll do a WRITING post later, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, tell me what you think!

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey great job on the photos:

Favorite:
wild: three horses. I really like the style of this one and the font you chose, pretty cool.

Other favorite: I really like the contrast you gave the picture of the kitten and the baby. these were done very well.

Critique:
be careful with pictures such as the puppy, some of the furry detail is lost when it is too bright or "over exposed"

Keep it up!

Courtney Paige said...

Thanks for the constructive critisim! (I know I spelled that wrong!) I am always trying to be better! Love you, Ben!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.