Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring has sprung!

property of weheartit.com with minor editing by yours truly




I know a lot of you are seeing this from your dashboard and thinking "woah... she's posting?"  And yes, I am!  I think I just needed a (long) break.  But now... I'm back baby and better than ever!  I've really been missing this old blog lately, ya know?  And I've especially been missing some special bloggers that I like to think are my friends even though we've never met... you know who you are.  But I was worried you all wouldnt want me back... but I decided, what the heck?  If they don't like it, they don't have to follow!  But anyways, it's finally warming up here in Kentucky!  I'm so happy it's spring!  The birds are singing, squirrels are scurrying, the weather is warm, and people are happy!  Goodness, I've got to get on top of things!  I'll need to make myself a new blog design right away!  So for now, ta ta!

<3



No comments: