Tuesday, February 1, 2011

of chaos and blog design

Yes, I am redoing my blog design because the poll said "no"! Anyways, this means that you may visit my blog and when you do, you will most likely find chaos in design form.  I am trying out some new things and their not working quite right.  So, excuse the clashing headers and hideous backgrounds as I find a design that suits me.  :) Thanks!!!  And by the way, I know I'm not posting much right now, but I've been really busy lately with dance and my friend's play...  I promise once this ends, you will hear more from me (whether that's a good thing or not is up to you :p)  But, I still love you all!!!

XOXOXOXOJSIOHSGOSDIHG, Courtney

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

LOL just do it! :) And then send me the link. :) I'll add you to the link list.