Monday, January 3, 2011

New design!

*Sigh*... Yes, I've changed my blog design again.  And the worst part?  It will only be up for less than a week.  See, I wanted to change my background back to something non-Christmasy and I saw this, and thought "New Years"!  So, I changed it to this!  It won't be up long, because I spent about two minutes on the header, and I just don't like it that much.  It will probably be up for about three days.      ()  ()
                                                                                                                                       *   o   *
                                                                                                                                           O

But, for now it will stay... unless I can find one I like better...

3 comments:

Anna Katherine said...

Over and Blizzard Blog Design, we can give you a free makeover if you would like! Go here: girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com if you want to, order from me!

Courtney Paige said...

Thanks! I left a comment on the blog :)

Courtney Paige said...

Thanks mahina! I agree, animal cruelty is awful and just heartbreaking! That's why I joined voice! :)