Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Anonymous

Dear anonymous,
You strike again!  Why is it that you love to leave me rude comments?  Do I really deserve them?
-Love, Courtney

So, yes, I got another anonymous comment.  I did not publish it but here are a few snippets from it:

"I know this won't be published"  Then, why are you writing it?
"Your writing is fine, you should put more, but... why do you have to put pictures of you?  I'm sorry but you have nothing pretty to offer and I must say, you are actually quite ugly!  Why don't you just stick to writing, you ugly *****"  I had to take out the cuss word that they actually did type!  Also, this is very rude and if you don't like me, why don't you just leave?


Please, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything!  This really hurt my feelings! 

6 comments:

Lily said...

Oh, I'm sorry girl! That was really rude! :( I can't belive they put that!

Sara said...

That's really rude!! I'm sorry:(

Hope you have a blessed day,

Maya'lee

www.vivo-amour-risa.blogspot.com

anna :) said...

RUUUDDDEEE! hi, courtney, we haven't met formally in the blogging world. i'm anna :) i'm a friend of bleah's and i found you on her blog...and i am now following yours as well! :)

blessings & smiles,
anna :)

Abby said...

How rude! That is horrible.


Abby :(

olivia said...

There's been a rash of rude Anonymous commenters. The best we can do is wait it out and laugh in their faces.

Stay strong!
:)

Courtney Paige said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys! You all really make my day!