Thursday, November 4, 2010

A tag!

Oh yes, I've been tagged!  Here we goooooo...

Think of an answer that starts with the first letter of your first name!
one-- A state? Colorado
two-- A country? Canada
three-- A food? Chocolate
four-- A clothing store? Chloe's
five-- A fruit? Cantalope (ewww)
six-- A girls' name? Crystal
seven-- A boys' name? Connor
eight-- An activity? Catching a ball
nine-- A dessert? Cupcakes!!!
ten-- A town? Columbia

Now Chione Giselle Rousseau(one of my book characters) will do it with last names! =)

(Answer ONLY with the first letter of your last name!)
one-- A state? Rhode Island
two-- A country? Russia
three-- A food? Roasted sweet potatoes
four-- A clothing store? Rue 21
five-- A fruit? Rasberries!!!
six-- A girls' name? Rylee
seven-- A boys' name? Ron?
eight-- An activity? Running track
nine-- A dessert? Runny chocolate sauce on ice cream (hey, I tried!)
ten-- A town? Redwing (my town *in the book*)

I tag, especially Bleah Briann and Laney, but also EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FOLLOWERS!


nk sig

3 comments:

Bluebird said...

cool! i love your blog!
you can give mine a swipe if you want!
+Flamingo Pink+
http://songs2myheart.blogspot.com

Mattie said...

Hey there!

Thought I'd check out a blog since one of my friends friends was following. What a awesome blog you have!
I like your description of yourself: extremely hyper at times and a bit odd. Hey, me too!!
Can you explain to me what on earth a tag is? I just started blogging and it seems as if everyone has tags!
Check it out,
http://appaloosybook.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Mattie
introverted teen author

MattieR said...

Hey there Courtney! Thanks for becoming a follower. Make sure to check up on my blog often. I'm a follower of you now too!
Thanks,
Mattie